EXFOL A PLUS
A refining serum combining the power of Lactic Acid, Lanablue™, and Retinol to smooth skin texture and allow for ultimate absorption of other ingredients.
- All skin types
- Retinol Molecular Film Fluid | Enhanced stable delivery of Retinol using a Vitamin E antioxidant rich complex
- Lanablue™ (Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae Extract) | A blue-green algae, known for its Retinol mimicing ability
- L-Lactic Acid | Resurfacing Alpha Hydroxy Acid smooths skin surface while complimenting the activity of Retinol and Lanablue™.
A highly active serum to be introduced gradually based on skin tolerance. After cleansing, dispense 1 pump and press onto skin every third night increasing to every second, then nightly. Should be applied first, before layering other serums.
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- Not recommended for those with seafood allergies.
pH: 3.5 - 4.0
Sizes: 15ml, 30ml
Ingredient List: Water, Lactic Acid, Dimethicone, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Ethyhexyl Cocoate, Dimethiconol, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Aphanizomenon Flos-aquae Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Pullulan, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Retinol, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit
Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Mountain Pepper) Berry Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Potassium Sorbate, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Surfactin, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Sodium Hydroxide